Remote Access / Mobile
Wireless handheld and browser technology!
Using a tablet or smart phone, roomMaster provides remote access to your hotel from potentially anywhere in the world, whilst back at base, staff also have real-time access to relevant operational information such as a current revenue snapshot with past data, full reservation information, including room status, arrivals and departures and current guests. Housekeeping access enables viewing of status updates, lost and found items and room holds.
With iQ-Anywhere, management and staff are able to access important roomMaster functions with any web browser, whether it is on a computer, tablet or smartphone. Devices with wireless Internet access can access roomMaster information from anywhere, even on the other side of the world.
Many different roles, many different uses - iQ-Anywhere is a valuable tool for multiple roles within your property;
- Management/Ownership – View the hotel's Snapshot, availability and historical revenue information from anywhere, even while away on vacation.
- Front desk – check in and out guests, add charges to accounts and update profiles, add, change or cancel reservations, send confirmation emails, email guest accounts.
- Sales – Sales associates can check room status while showing rooms to potential guests and group leaders... all without contacting the front desk! Real-time information is readily available with just a few taps.
- Housekeeping – The executive housekeeper can view and change room status information from anywhere in the hotel, such as from a guest room or in the hallway. Maintenance items and lost and found can also be logged.
- Maintenance – View open maintenance orders, mark orders as fixed/completed, or create new maintenance orders.
- Security – Security can review arrivals and departures when letting guests access your property, or check the status of a guest who is using the pool or other hotel services.