roomMaster Hotel Management Software Pricing
roomMaster one of the most cost-effective hotel software systems around. roomMaster software is licenced on the number of rooms, not the number of terminals or users. No other PMS can compete with roomMaster on both price AND features. Our annual maintenance agreement is priced at a fraction of our competitors AND it includes free access to all product updates within a version. You also own your roomMaster licence and control your own data.
How does roomMaster compare to Subscription based software?
roomMaster is an investment in your business. You own your data, you own the software. While a subscription based model might seem like an attractive proposition we always prefer to look at the big picture over several years of operation:
|PMS*||Total cost over 3 years.||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||Initial investment|
|Subscription Based PMS||$57,000||$19,000||$19,000||$19,000||$0|
*Based on 50 rooms, unlimited users, channel management, online booking engine & standard support levels. **roomMaster premier edition (SQL) inclusive of installation/training, iQ-WorldLink, iQ-WebBook & external channel manager.
Our modular product line enables roomMaster to be tailored to the needs of any business;
Step one: Select the Edition of roomMaster – the hub of the software;
- Standard – the perfect starting point or a great solution for budget properties
- Enterprise – ideal for a corporate property offering more on site services that require more powerful reporting and functionality.
- Premier – the ultimate solution for full service, boutique, or busy properties, offering the very best in services, functionality (including rate yielding module), and communication with guests (from point of reservation to past guests & electronic marketing).
Second Step: Select the Modules that suit your business;
- iQ-WebBook – your affordable cloud-based booking engine for your hotel's website iQ-WebBook is far more than another booking engine. iQ-WebBook is designed to make it easy for your future guests to quickly and easily make reservations for your hotel. Guests can see all available rates and packages for each room type, along with large, beautiful pictures of your rooms and your hotel with the Photo Gallery view, add on options to enable you to upsell and integration to roomMaster that enables capture of information for user fields and even manage group bookings.
- iQ-Worldlink - your connection from roomMaster to many certified distribution networks – Channel Managers, Booking.com, Expedia etc.
Services within your property:
- iQ-Point of Sale – a full featured solution for properties with retail and/or food and beverage outlets. Easy to use and touch screen compatible for multiple trading outlets with the ability to send orders direct to kitchen. Bill to room accounts is seamless as iQ-POS is a module of roomMaster and ALL financial data, including banking, at day end is held in the one place making roomMaster the financial hub of the business.
- iQ-Credit Card – Connect roomMaster to your credit card merchant for fast, easy and secure transactions.
- iQ-Schedule – the perfect solution to fully integrate day spa, tour and activity management into roomMaster. Making roomMaster a single point of contact for your staff to attend to the needs of your guests.
- iQ-Keylocks – to automatically send all of the necessary data to the keylock or key encoder system. Designed to interface with certified keylock security systems, the software will prompt the encoder to create the key as the guest is checked in, place up to three rooms on every key if necessary and automatically allow access to other secure areas of the property.
- iQ-GiftCard – iQ-GiftCard is your integrated gift card program that works with roomMaster and iQ-Point of Sale. Replace your current gift certificates iQ-GiftCards for improved image, more features, and better fiscal management. Configure your iQ-GiftCards to work across multiple locations and/or specific outlets. Whether you are a single property, have multiple sales outlets, or are part of a chain or brand, you can configure iQ-GiftCards to be accepted at one, some, or all of your locations.
- Remote Access – iQ-Anywhere module allows remote access, via tablet or smart phone, check in guests, post mini bar charges, change room status or check out guests.
roomMaster Editions and license range
All prices in AUD, as of 01 January 2016 and subject to change without notice.
|Number of rooms(incl. function rooms)||Standard Edition||Enterprise Edition||Premier SQL Edition**|
|Up to 10 rooms||$1,797||$3,603||N/A|
|Up to 30 rooms||$2,700||$4,506||$8,118**|
|31 – 50 rooms||$3,603||$5,409||$9,021**|
|51 – 75 rooms||$4,506||$6,312||$9,924**|
|76 -100 rooms||$5,409||$7,215||$10,827**|
|401 - 500 rooms||N/A||N/A||$18,051**|
|500 + rooms||N/A||N/A||On application|
** Premier Edition requires additional Sybase SQL Anywhere software licensing;
- Sybase SQL Anywhere $1,616, up to 10 users/workstations/active working sessions
- Sybase SQL Anywhere $3,242, up to 100 users/workstations
Add on Modules to enhance your roomMaster Edition
|External Posting Interface – connects PABX, In Room Services – up to 4 users||$1,797|
|External Posting Interface – connects PABX, In Room Services – up to 8 users||$3,242|
|iQ-Point of Sale Basic – single outlet/terminal||$1,436|
|iQ-Point of Sale Extended – multiple outlet/terminal + kitchen printing||$2,158|
|iQ-WorldLink - connection to selected distribution channels & channel managers||$1,797|
|iQ-WebBook – Online Booking Engine (set-up fee only)||$795|
|iQ-Credit Card (1-4 terminals)||$1797|
|iQ-Credit Card (unlimited terminals)||$3542|
|Import/Export Wizard - transferring data to MYOB/Quickbooks||$721|
|iQ-Schedule -Spa/Tour/Activity management (Premier edition only)||$1797|
|iQ-GiftCard set up||$451|
|iQ-GiftCard annual fee (per outlet)||$867|
|iQ-GiftCard card numbers (per 500)||$54|
|iQ-Anywhere Remote Access via Tablet, Smart Phone or PC||$1,075|
|iQ-Keylocks connects with Onity and VingCard Key Locking Systems||$1,797|
Installation and Training: $720 per day.
A Special Training Package $2880 inclusive of four days Onsite (conditions apply and the property is responsible for travel, meals and on site accommodation) with additional days charged at $720 per day is available for advance bookings. Please add an additional day for iQ-Point of Sale installation.
You are welcome to fully evaluate roomMaster hospitality software for 45 days, The download is free, fully functional and has a limit of up to 30 bedrooms. Should you wish to continue using the software after the 45 day evaluation period, you will need to purchase a roomMaster licence. All the data that you enter can be used with the registered copy of roomMaster.
InnQuest requires all new clients to be on a support agreement with their initial purchase of roomMaster. Although the ongoing renewal of support is optional, most properties chose to continue with support, as it is affordable and designed to provide support on an as needed basis.
Software purchases are non-refundable.
The software can be used only at the location that is stipulates on the roomMaster licence. Software licences are not transferable to another location. roomMaster is sold on an ‘as is’ basis.
Need a Quote?
If you’d prefer to receive a detailed quotation for your tailored solution... Please contact our team.